Ways to Get Involved
- We need drivers that can deliver groceries (locally) to seniors.
- We need drivers to make food donation pickups at local stores and restaurants.
- Work in the pantry is not just about putting food on shelves. It is about touching people’s lives and feeding hungry families so that we find ways to connect with them and educate them out of poverty and the “poverty mindset”.
- Spearhead a food collection drive at work or church
- Each week we serve 500 to 600 families, over 30,000 lbs. of food
- Food drives can be fun and very effective
- An easier and very effective way to help is donate money.
- With our buying power we can out produce any and every food drive.